PHP docs have this to say about max_execution_time:
"The set_time_limit() function and the configuration directive max_execution_time only affect the execution time of the script itself. Any time spent on activity that happens outside the execution of the script such as system calls using system(), stream operations, database queries, etc. is not included when determining the maximum time that the script has been running. This is not true on Windows where the measured time is real."
The solution ended up being setting request_terminate_timeout in php-fpm.
Here's an example of the error:
And an example of the fix: https://bitbucket.org/zzzeek/dogpile.cache/pull-requests/32/add-a-cachetools-lru-lfu-in-memory-backend/diff#comment-22242704
PHP (using the default PHP_ROUND_HALF_UP)
php > echo round(-1.5);"Round val up to precision decimal places away from zero, when it is half way there. Making 1.5 into 2 and -1.5 into -2."
Math.round(-1.5);"For negative numbers, if the decimal portion is exactly -0.5, the return value is the smallest integer that is greater than the number."
The equivalent might use sqlalchemy_utils for its generic relationships: https://sqlalchemy-utils.readthedocs.io/en/latest/generic_relationship.html
A common use-case for MPTT is categorization data, like with the way django-oscar uses django-mptt: https://github.com/django-mptt/django-mptt
It's likely that you're missing a header column in your table. Make sure you have the same number of <th> elements as items in the "columns" section of your datatables initialization.
- https://fooplugins.github.io/FooTable/index.html - good, no inline editing though
- https://datatables.net/ - editable plugin requires purchase
- https://github.com/mleibman/SlickGrid - unmaintained
- https://handsontable.com/ - responsiveness doesn't work very well
- https://github.com/mindmup/editable-table - only supports editing
- https://github.com/David-Mulder/paper-datatable - pretty, but doesn't seem very battle-tested
- https://www.ag-grid.com/ - no tests
- https://github.com/angular-ui/ui-grid - requires angular
- http://ng-table.com/ - requires angular
- http://backgridjs.com/ - requires backbone
- https://github.com/daniel-nagy/md-data-table - pretty, but requires angular
- https://www.dynatable.com/ - not editable
- http://www.jtable.org/ - last updated in 2014, styling looks dated
- https://datazenit.com/static/sensei-grid/examples/ - simple, editable