Unfortunately, it messed up quite a few links on my site.
I ended up solving the problem by changing "AllowOverride" None to "AllowOverride All" in my /etc/apache2/sites-available/default file.
Why the heck is CakePHP using .htaccess files by default anyway? Yii has this more streamlined.
There's also this one, but it has much fewer commits: https://github.com/zynesis/cakephp-boilerplate
If you're getting this error, you may need to move the lib folder from your build directory into the folder of your JAR file.
That will print "test2".
You need to use self.render instead:
- Use this script to ensure UART2 is enabled in the device tree: https://github.com/victorporof/BeagleBone-SPI-UART
- Enable ttyO1 it in the firmware using this guide (makes the device appear): http://www.element14.com/community/blogs/mirandasoft/2013/07/30/beaglebone-black-rapid-activation-of-ttyo1-ttyo2-ttyo4-and-ttyo5
- Put a paperclip into the RS232 port like in the picture on this page: http://sensorsblog.com/serial-communications/rs232loopbacktest/
- echo hello > /dev/ttyO1
- cat /dev/ttyO1
Here's the application I made: http://twocolumnmatch.appspot.com/match
It takes the contents of the 2nd column and matches it to the rows of the first column. Just press the "Match" button to see what it does.
I've found myself doing what this application does a few times, but I manually create two python lists and compare them in IDLE. This application streamlines that process quite a bit.
Here's the code: https://github.com/pawl/2ColumnMatch
engine = create_engine('sqlite:///cars.db', echo=False)
metadata = MetaData(bind=engine)
table = Table('cars', metadata)
stmt = table.select()
for row in stmt.execute():